(1) You order in our shop, by you the following steps go through.
a) you put products by clicking on "into the cart" without obligation in your shopping cart.
b) All the products you have saved in your shopping cart, you can see if you click on "shopping cart". You can also delete items or change the quantity.
c) If you want to buy the item from your shopping cart, then click on "Checkout" This takes you to order.
d) In the ordering process, first enter your address and payment details.
e) Before sending you receive your order on the control side track of all the data of your planned orders (especially billing and shipping address, product, price, quantity, payment method). Here you will be prompted to confirm the accuracy of your information. You can correct or change your order information.
f) Only by clicking the "Buy" button you submit your order to us. You offer us the conclusion of a sales contract.
(2) After sending you will an e-mail confirming the receipt of your order and its details (acknowledgment of receipt). The purchase contract is thus not yet concluded. It will only confirm that we have received your order.
(3) The sales contract is only concluded when we accept your offer by sending the goods or an order confirmation. Contracts on our website is closed only in German language.
§ 2 storage in orders
Your order will be stored after the contract with us. If you have set a Hepros-account, you can view the details of your order there. If you have no account, please contact us by e-mail / fax / phone to us. We will send you a copy of your order details to you.
§ 3 Delivery area and customers circle
We only deliver to Germany and to the countries listed in the shipping table in the delivery.
§ 4 Prices and limited offers
(1) All prices are retail prices include the legal VAT and do not include shipping costs. It is the price at time of order.
(2) Please note that offers can be limited in time or quantity in our online shop. Details are provided in the product description.
(3) For customers outside the EU: Please note that when shipping may incur customs duties, which are added to the final price of your order and must be borne by you.
§ 5 Payment
(1) We offer the following payment methods:
a) by cash:
c) by delivery only within Germany: It falls addition to shipping costs to a delivery fee. It will be made from the respective logistics provider in the account and currently costs 5.80 euros. The delivery fee is paid directly to the messenger who delivers the goods as well as additional costs of 2,00 € confiscation send money.
d) in advance: Please transfer the invoice amount, stating the intended use within 7 days from receipt of order to our account.
(For details see Payment)
e) via Paypal to our account: firstname.lastname@example.org
f) by credit card: for payment by credit card will carry an additional charge of 2.00 EUR. We reserve the right to request the identity of the holder by means of a credit card copy. This is done to protect the credit card holder in case of theft or data-pishing by third parties.
(2) When appropriate credit we reserve the right to cease offering certain types of payment. If we make use of it, you can choose another payment method.
§ 6 Delivery times
(1) Unless otherwise agreed or stated differently on the item we deliver orders in Germany within 3-5 business days after receiving your order. Delays in delivery we will inform you immediately.
(2) Delivery is made by us under the proviso that we are supplied correctly and on time and are not responsible for the lack of availability. In case of non availability of the goods we will inform you immediately and offer to refund consideration, we have already received from you (eg advances), immediately.
§ 7 Right of withdrawal
Explanations for right of withdrawal see the connection below this Terms and Conditions.
§ 8 Warranty and Guarantees
(1) The statutory provisions. The statutory limitation period for warranty claims is two years.
(2) If for products specific safeguards apply, your legal rights remain unaffected notwithstanding consist
§ 9 Choice of Law
(1) The application of UN purchasing law is excluded. If the customer is a consumer, the mandatory consumer protection provisions are also applicable, in force in the State in which the customer has his habitual residence, provided they offer customers a more extensive protection.
(2) If the customer is a merchant or a legal person under public law, the place of performance and jurisdiction is the seat of our operation even in the exchange and checks.
HEPROS Inh. Rainer Zeikau
Telephone: 04882 224318
Fax: 04882 603430
Sales tax identification number DE134675334
Recycling of packaging material "Dual System"
The Packaging Ordinance committed to us, the cost for the disposal of packaging materials (cardboard and plastic) to take over. We have a disposal and licensing with the company Friedrich Bähr GmbH & Co.KG 28261 Bremen for participation in the DSD system Zentek - contracted. Our customers can gratuitously dispose of the empty packaging for example, the blue bin or container located in the village or local waste disposal for free. This also applies to plastics in the yellow bag.
Disclaimer: Despite careful control we assume no liability for the content of external links. Are solely responsible for the content of linked pages.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel within fourteen days without giving any reason this contract. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, the goods have taken physical possession of. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us (HEPROS Inh Rainer Zeikau, Luisenstraße 13, 25774 Lunden, Germany, Phone:. 04882 224318, Fax: 04882 603430, Email: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You may use the attached model withdrawal form which is however not mandatory. In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we have you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than those offered by us, and cheap delivery have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification is received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise. In no event will you be charged fees for such repayment.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods again, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract to us or transferred. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if this value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling them. If desired, you can create a cost-effective DHL return label request from us, we set off with the repayment of your credit.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right does not apply to contracts
You may use the attached withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however.