Conditions for participation
Our Affiliate Terms & Conditions
hepros.de Affiliate Terms
The partner on www.hepros.de is a service of the Company Heavenly Products. For all partner contracts subject to the following contract. They also apply to all future business relations, even if not expressly agreed upon. You are guided through the registration for the Partner recognized.
(2) Different Conditions of the participants are, unless expressly accepted in writing by hepros.de were noncommittal.
(1) A contract after notification of the participant through the adoption of Hepros established. The employees of Hepros are not allowed to take oral collateral or oral assurances must be given to those on the content of the contract.
(2) Minors are not eligible to participate in the Affiliate excluded.
Each participant has to Hepros through an application to register. When registering, the participant's name, with companies including the representation of beneficiaries, and postal address (not PO Box), telephone, fax and email address. The participant has Hepros changes immediately when informed. Incorrect information Hepros allow for immediate termination.
(1) participants in the partner program are partners. The partners advertise through the circuit of hyperlinks for the offerings of Hepros. For this they receive remuneration in accordance with the following provisions.
(2) Participation in the Partner is the partner for free. The partners are offered the choice of advertising media and they can freely use the links at any time remove or replace them.
(1) pay the Partner hepros.de accordance with the following terms for each scoring one of Hepros determined amount.
* Pay per sale:
Rated only customers in the online shop of www.hepros.de within 2 hours after placement effective close of sale. The rating is a percentage of contract value. If the completed contract is void or it is revoked or otherwise be undone, the commission canceled.
(2) The amount of the commission shall submit Hepros fixed in advance. The amount may hepros.de at any time with a period of three days should be amended.
(1) hepros.de all clicks are logged and recorded statistically. The logs are only partners in the protected area on www.hepros.de available.
(2) The advertising partners are committed to the Hepros provided HTML code on their websites to the collection and logging of the websites of the partner next user is required (code requirement). Hepros is the partner of any necessary technical adjustments via e-mail. The partners are obliged to implement any changes immediately. The non-installation, removal or manipulation of the acquisition code hepros.de entitled to immediate termination.
(3) For the correct transfer and integration of the Referers alone is the partner responsible.
(4) The hepros.de given HTML codes for links, banners, etc. may be used by the partners not be changed, if Hepros no consent has been made. In cases of changes Hepros is entitled to termination to pronounce.
(5) The partners may banner and photo material of www.hepros.de use only to the extent that this Hepros expressly approved in writing. Furthermore, in the use of the photographic material no copyright notices and removed Hepros specifically as a source to call.
(1) At the deliberate attempt by a partner, through experimental manipulation (see examples in Section 6) and thus the statistics of the Hepros to him paying amounts to influence, a penalty of EUR 5000.00 + VAT fällig.Gleiches applies when an existing contract due to excluded users in the program under false names again participates or attempts to participate.
(1) After the return period of 4 weeks at the end of each month, the payment to a bank account.
(2) If the month credit balance does not exceed 25.00 EUR, will be paid together with the payment of the following month. A return will not take place. In the event of early termination of the partner forfeit the balance in favor Hepros if payable disbursement does not exceed 25.00 EUR, otherwise, the payout with the following statement.
9. Defects and guarantee
Participants will have the performance and billing immediately be verified. Obvious defects must be reported immediately in writing to Hepros complain. Defects, which even after careful examination not immediately be discovered, are immediately after the discovery Hepros writing.
(1) The contract may be terminated at any time properly, with a deadline of three working days' notice.
(2) The right to extraordinary termination for good cause remains unaffected. The attempt, which contractual assessments to influence Hepros entitled to immediate termination. This is particularly true in mass self-clicks, the use of misleading links or illegal content, spam, manipulation or installation of non-detection codes, or incorrect information. Further claims for damages and, in particular the assertion of a penalty gem. No. 7 of this contract and the position of a criminal complaint in any case remain reserved.
11. Technical defects
(1) Hepros ensures accessibility of the service by 90% in the monthly average. Within this time the settlement on Hepros guaranteed.
(2) Hepros is intentional attacks by third parties (hackers, viruses, DoS attacks, etc.) to its server and on the Internet is not responsible.
12. Prohibited content
(1) are not permitted to send unsolicited e-mail advertising (spam), the use of misleading links and an indication of false e-mail addresses, names or data.
(2) Hepros not reviewed the content of partner sites and is not responsible for this. The participant has Hepros from all damages resulting Hepros by a breach of this duty arise clear.
(3) Hepros is in breach of this contractual obligation to immediate termination of the contract.
(4) Hepros is entitled to certain Web sites of partners from participating in the Affiliate exclude.
13. General Limitation of Liability
Claims for damages against Hepros are excluded, unless intentional or grossly negligent acts or breach of a contractual obligation exists. The same applies where the replacement of indirect or consequential damages is required. Any liability is limited to the foreseeable when the contract was concluded and for typical cases such damage.
14. Text form
Hepros statements and amendments to the contract must be in writing (e-mail, fax). This also applies to the lifting of the writing requirement.
The data of the participants are from Hepros to contract management and communication within the Affiliate saved. They are only in the context of the Contract and is neither used to nor any third parties for promotional purposes.
16. Place of Performance, Jurisdiction, Choice of Law
Performance for all obligations and jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship is, as far as the contractor for a merchant or a legal person under public law which Meldorf. The contractual relationship is governed by the laws of Germany under exclusion of the CISG.
Should any clause of these conditions is invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining conditions.
Print this page